Saturday, June 25, 4:00 – 5:30 pm; Loews New Orleans, Louisiana II
Come join your resource sharing colleagues on, for an informal, lively, and informative discussion about the “ILL hot topics” of the day. We look forward to seeing you there.
Planned Discussion Topics
- Using email only to send and receive ILL requests vs. using Ariel
- Getting It System Toolkit (GIST): sharing, Q & A, of current
- ILL statistics: what data do you save and how is it used?
- ILL books on self-help shelves: yes or no?
- ILL requests for e-content:borrowing and lending – effect on
- resource sharing
- ILL borrowing and/or lending down and why?
- Using Kindles, iPads, etc. for ILL: are any doing this and
- Obtaining/purchasing online "prepublished" article requests
- Experience using OCLC Knowledge Base?
- Handling multiple ship-to addresses with a single OCLC symbol
- Other? Feel free to raise your own “hot topic” of the
Julia Gustafson, Chair